The world of internet marketing can be murky and difficult to understand. As a company, you shouldn’t have to wonder if your marketing company is doing their job or take their word for it – you should see the results in the form of a measurable increase in traffic and sales.
Our approaches are many, all of which are tactical in nature. Just as your business is unique, so are the ways in which sales can be generated. It is our mission to determine what traffic converts to fitting leads and which sources work; to be obsessively analytical in our measurement of every step of the transaction chain. With return on investment guideposts in place, we can create a highly effective recipe for mutual success that is based on unbiased results.
What are some of the strategies we use?
- Search engine optimization: the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site or a web page (such as a blog) from search engines via organic or unpaid search results.
- Pay-per-click campaigns: an internet advertising model used on websites to whereby advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked.
- Direct navigation: when a company buys a domain name, usually generic in nature, hoping to capture traffic from users who type the name directly into their browser.
- Social media: custom blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, etc.
- Display and video advertising: click or paid placement of corporate materials
Allow us the opportunity to analyze your company and determine the optimal mix of tactics.